Sunday, July 22, 2012

All Good Things Must Come to an End...

I think you know what I'm talking about.


The season finale of the Bachelorette is tonight. It's down to Jef and Arie. In honor of this special day and Emily's life changing decision, today's blog post is dedicated to, what is likely to be, the MOST DRAMATIC FINAL ROSE CEREMONY OF ALL TIME.

Here's a little bit about her final two hopeful, "I'd give anything to be Ricki's new dad", madly in love with a women I met two months ago, bachelors...

Up first, Arie.


Occupation: Race Car Driver      Hometown: Den Bosch, Netherlands

Pluses to choosing Arie:
-They share a common interest and lifestyle of racing
-Attractive...for the most part
-Jef will still be single

Minuses to choosing Arie:
-The in-laws
-Wants to be Ricki's "friend"
(pulleasse, we all know you'd way rather just have Emily all to yourself)
-Her lips will always be chapped from all the non-stop make-out sessions

And secondly, Jef.


Occupation: Co-owner of a sustainable water bottle company      Hometown: St. Georgia, UT

Pluses to choosing Jef:
-He IS the perfect man
-He is committed to bridaling his passions
-He is witty, stylish, funny, incredibly attractive, wears pants that fit him, 
writes beautiful letters, has a loving family, and is in every way PERFECT 

Minuses to choosing Jef:
-I can't be with him

And for your entertainment, I have found someone who agrees with me whole-heartedly...maybe even more so.


I think that about sums it up. You can better believe that I will be counting down the hours until Emily reveals her choice to America. They both have one more chance tonight to win Emily's heart. Will you be watching?

Yours Truly,



No comments: