Friday, July 20, 2012

Birthdays, Summer Cleaning, and True Love

Here's what I'm up to this weekend...


1. Church! Disclaimer -- the church in my photo collage is not my actual church. I wish. But I will be going to a church on Sunday morning. 

2. Sunshine! I am praying that this weekend will be full of it.

3. I've been trying to clean my room for the past three weeks and I always somehow get...distracted. So this weekend I'll be, once again, attempting to wash my sheets and clear some floor space.

4. A couple of my roommates and I are going to treat ourselves to breakfast out this weekend. Hello pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacons, and maple syrup :)

5. The Bachelorette finale is on Sunday night! I am team Jef all the way. But if Arie wins, I plan to nominate Jef as the next bachelor, apply for the show, fall madly in love with the man that I know I'm suppose to be with, and live happily ever after.

6. There will also be some major celebrating this weekend for my wonderful roommate's birthday. The big 22 on Saturday! I feel so blessed that she is a part of my life and I cannot wait to celebrate this special day with her!

7. The weekend will also include some shopping... :)

8. And finally, a new DIY project that I'm suuuuuper excited about! More info to come later ;)

What are you up to this weekend?

Yours Truly,



No comments: