Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'll Follow the Sun

So it is July 25th and the sun finally made an appearance in the Pacific Northwest! About time. Seattle in the sun might be one of my favorite things in the world. It is a city full of so much nature and the sunshine just amplifies its beauty. It is days like today that completely put me in awe of creation.

So much so, that I couldn't resist stopping to take some pictures on my way home from work.


I'm incredibly jealous of whoever is inside that boat! 
Seattle is full of benches like this. I love that there have been places created to just sit and take it all in.

One of the things that I love most about where I live is that I can see the city skyline, the mountains, and the puget sound, all in one pan!
Pretty cool, huh?
Words can not describe how full of wonder my heart is today. Creation never ceases to amaze me and consistently reminds me of how awesome God is.

How does the beauty of nature and creation bring joy to your life?

Yours Truly,


1 comment:

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

How pretty! I've never been to Seattle, but it looks lovely!