Saturday, July 14, 2012

Love letters

Saturday means no work and 24 hours of spending my time in whatever way I choose. So to start off what I knew would be a great day, I grabbed my bible and journal and headed down to a local coffee shop down the street from my house. 


In my reading, I came across Romans 8:38.

"For I am convinced that neither life nor death, neither angels nor demons, neither the present or the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." 

What??? Nothing can separate me form God's love. Nothing. What an incredible promise. 

So as you're venturing through this upcoming week, remember that. Nothing that you do, no matter how terrible or disappointing, will separate you from the amazing and sufficient love that God has for you. Nothing.

Your Truly,


No comments: