Friday, July 27, 2012

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

Today, I'm linking up with my sweet friend Michaela to share what I'm loving and not loving this weekend...

She Loves Me:

1. The Olympics. The opening ceremony is tonight!!! I LOVE the Olympics. It's two weeks of world-wide unity and excitement. GO TEAM USA!
via
2. Pastel Colors. I am in love with all things pastel right now. Clothes, nail polish, shoes, paint, home decor...if it's pastel, I gotta have it.

via

3. Kickboxing. My new favorite way to exercise.

via
But obviously, I only kickbox infront of brick walls...you burn the most calories that way. 
4. Quiet Time. There is nothing more essential to my daily living then quiet time with myself and Jesus. Whether that be reading my Bible at breakfast, spending time in prayer during my lunch break, or journaling before I go to bed. Time with Jesus = 100% better day.

via

She Loves Me Not:

1. Crop tops. Why are these in style? NO ONE looks good in them. Just bein' real.

via
I found this one on Etsy. ETSY!!!! Someone is selling this for $34.00.
UNREAL. 
2. Broken DVD Player. My DVD player broke a couple weeks ago. And if you know me, you know that I spend 7 out of 7 nights a week watching a movie. But since the poor thing broke, I'm limited to the 9 channels that I get on cable. It's a rough life. 
via
3. Being away from my family. This is the first summer that I have been away from my family and I am missing them terribly. But I'm hoping that they will come up to Seattle to visit me soon!


And there you have it! What are you loving right now? I'd love to hear :)

Yours Truly,




3 comments:

Beth said...

I love pastel colours too, but they just don't suit me =( I shall just have to lust from afar! And I always miss my family when I'm away from home too.
xox

Michaela said...

Thanks for linking up, girl! LOVE pastels, too :) And holy cow...that crop top with the strings sold on etsy....that shouldn't even be allowed!! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday:)

Unknown said...

That looks like CA Adventureland! I was just there this weekend! -Jessica