Monday, August 6, 2012

Sea Fair

Boat trip down Lake Union.
Paddle boarders out on the water and The Blue Angels flying high above us. 
Before taking off, lovin' the Seattle sun. 
Happy hour at the Seattle Center.
Waiting for dusk. Nothing better than a night at the drive-in. 

Seattle was CRAZY this weekend. So many celebrations all around the city for Sea Fair. But we did get to see the Blue Angels jet across the sky and they were nothing short of awesome. And the weather was unreal. So sunny and so warm! Really, a lovely weekend.

And now it's Monday. Five more days of work. Here we go.

I hope you also had a fabulous August weekend.

Yours Truly,



5 comments:

Beth said...

Oh wow, that looks amazing. I really wish we had drive-in cinemas in England, it looks like such a good experience and a great way to watch movies.
xox

x said...

Great pictures! And that drive in looks like so much fun :) By the way, i nominated you for an award -- http://dreamonlovely.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-got-award.html

Erin O'Riordan said...

Paddleboarding is SO much fun. That's what hubby and I did for our anniversary this year, and now I totally want to learn how to surf.

Erin Marie said...

oh I love Seattle! And yes, that weather is unreal -- sunny and beautiful. I went for a day trip when I was working out in Washington last summer and it was the same kind of weather. For that, Seattle is one of my favorite places to visit. Great pictures!

Little Lady said...

Awww! That looks so fun! I've still never been to a drive in...but I REALLY need to! Love your blog! It's super cute!

Love!
http://insunshineandshadowsmew.blogspot.com/